• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, November 13, 2001, 04:34 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

I'm ok. I know everyone was concerned.

I shook off the repossession by Mambo and Notre and the dumb poasters. Just me.

They could come back. Better behave. Not me, you.

I was terrified to see the airliner crash yesterday, and the apparent new terrorist attack.  I was so relieved to hear it fell from natural causes.  And our own devices.

Thank goodness the airlines have recovered, and have the foresight and skill and the means to send planes plummeting purely from their own malfeasance and ineptitude.  Although I'm sure any plane, at a particular time, could propel its own engine(s) off itself by itself.  

I'm sure they could.  Who needs terrorists when...you know, maybe it was one of those guys sneaking onboard 7 knives and boxcutters went out when no one was looking and cut through the duct tape.

You know; I wonder if those terrorists knew the risk they were taking, flying our planes.  Criminy, they coulda been killed.

Ace: he'll just drive, thankyou.  The day his Taurus pitches its V6 through the hood just for the heck of it, then he'll walk....

Ring bells for service.

n/a

I know how you feel. I too want as few people as possible flying around during the holdays so flights will arrive within a couple of hours of when they're supposed to. Nothing like sitting around in an airport at 2 a.m. the night before Thanksgiving.

I always enjoy sitting above a wing. Watching the thing flex and jump around, waiting for that rusty nut to vibrate across the rusty streak, anticipating how long it will take to finally fall off, wondering what it will hit down below -- you just can't buy experiences like that with a MasterCard.

Well, on second thought, I suppose you can. But why would you want to when the airline is booking 245 passangers on a flight that seats 230 or whatever? No kidding -- last time I flew, they asked for volunteers to leave the plane.

http://www.poasters.com/images/bear.gif" border=0>

Bubba

I just can not figure out the numbers ???? How can flying be so safe ??? How about we compare miles traveled in the air to miles traveled on the ground. I sometimes drive a couple hundred miles almost every day,,, And fly "0" ,,,, haven't been in an airplane for ,,, for,,,,15 years.... So the chances of me being killed or injured in an airline incident are very small,,, ergo, flying is a safe mode of travel for me on paper.

Sadly, we always hear some daily number of those in vehicle accidents,,, but what percentage is that to those whose made it through the day without incident ???

My biggest "bite" in the whole airline situation was the 15 billion$ bailout,,, they were poorly run comapanies anyway, then they cash in on the most horrific incident, in "our" nations history,, then they  STILL layoff  a ton of their employees,,,, were the laid off folks the inspectors/mechanics  ?? Apparently, none of the 15 billion$, went to improve security,,,, and just as important SAFETY !!!  So, who is a greater threat to the normal, hardworking, American,,,  Greedy Corporate Executives,,, or the Taliban,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or could it be "Ace" ???? Well as long as Ace remains on  "our" side,,, we might be ok,,,,,or perhaps,,, "Ace For President" is the best solution  !!!!

Bubba

http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/gmrkar/baboon3.jpg" border=0>

Like Grandpa used to say, "maybe there ain't nothin' wrong, but, somethin' aint' right."

pat

or, first lady

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

No, that won't do. I will not be a precedent.  There was no precedent, before me.  Pretty much just sprung from my own head, Zeus-like. Or whomever it was that sprung from whoever's head. I don't know: I wasn't there.

Well, I was there when ace sprung to life. Sure, that.  First was "Buddy" the dead but reanimated parakeet. But with a cat in the room, I could see the calendar was numbered.  

And so the legend of Ace begun. Began. Begin the Beguine. Whatever.

Well, until he left in a huff after He Who Shall Not Be Named and He Who Will Not Die even though he lives in a graveyard got huffier firster. Firstly. Fireball. dangit. whomever. Gravel.

All over a left-legged cheerleader.

And that has brought us to where we are today. Me, having to go to work

shoot lookatthetime bye

ace; I'dstaybutIgottagetdangitIhatebeing late criminy

Ring bells for service.

Ace

SO! we R the Dubm PAOSTERs WHome shuth down ytour chat rooem Yestdday! Hanh!

We WE're albe to take oven ac4e and Manbuo Jumbo and NotreDAMues all vo them, WIth our rEpostiion hold it reoposensen hold ona minute REpoesseion Machine! So!

?Thwat away we couold chanel our entergies and Theres and Send a Powedery white substance over the phones lines to THIS place andn shtu it done! Down! whatever.

Mambos' and Notres' and ACES psychic ennrgy all combiend along with HIs cREAtiven Juices tho BoB spild some  of them two oh gross. Aloud us to knock your sight right outa BisZness! Har! RTOGFLSHE!

We

ve havnt bin Laden no wait Bin Here for a wale we mean While. stupidt qwerty keybard dangit. we Were p[ropositioned wait aminute Imp;risoned in a deawd room where it lookt like Joanie and BAre and sKuzzcy and Ace and He Shall Not Be Named were stilthere. BUT aporently it wast jucst a tombostone or bilaboard or soem such thinh. Monumental , near as we can figure. So's, then BoB sez hEAY! lETS' GO ATAK THERE MUltiRoom Fouarum and take IT DOWN Doods! So! thear you to.

Crashing yor Rum Ket;t ACe form Poasting! Two! Hah! No Kneed toa THANgk su!

So, now, YOU ARE backup and evetyhtihg is gine shoot grat dangit copascetic, but JUSt weight!#*($FRK!  WHeel rETURN!

Wehn you Last EXpct IT!  sOME hALWOEEN WHITL yRU At TH mALL AND W'ell be thea5r and problaby at the vedeo store and then Youl's see waht doesn't hapent! Yah!

liev in Terror for we r TErible! Booohh!  hanhj!  wait bOB you purpel shoot bluebeard dangit Maroon put the pawoder down you idjbut! Oh man.. dnagit by

ggez louis

Ring bells for service.