• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, February 18, 2002, 04:14 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Well, well well.  Maybe it's time to brush off the resume and make my presence known.

Wonder if this new community could use a jester over there...  Or maybe a lurker.  Those can come in handy, too.

I gotta think, with 10 or a dozen ("one half") of the members present at any time, I could move up in seniority awfully darn fast, too.  I could name my own price, I bet.  Yep: I'm gonna demand "5 stars" to start, with a raise to 6 stars after 90 days.  I'll be at 10 or 13 stars within the year, at that rate. That'd even be within one or two of Scuzzy, by golly.

Plus, I'll bet they don't know half of these monkey or blond or brain teased jokes... shoot, I could just recycle some of the ones from here and they'll probably revere me like a god... well, or a jester.  I got that whole jpeg catalog, too.  The green babe alone oughta show them what's what.  Heck, I could start a new identity... "Bob Jester, the Palindrome Man."  

Yessir.  This could be the chance of a lifetime.  Or, at least this week.  

That home schooling thing always intrigued me... especially the "in house suspensions" and the "being sent school sick" and "cutting class by going to school"  and "playing hockey from home" and if you have to go on Presidents' Day.  Wonder if they have assemblies?  Home games? Homecoming king/queen?  Gotta figure, your odds on winning oughta be improved.  Getting in a fight, after home...  Going out for the wrestling team...  Winning the "home" spelling bee...  Teacher's Strikes... Snow Days, where I guess you'd have to go to the Mall.

One problem is I don't have a "blazing pc"... the Q hasn't even smoked for awhile.  Shoot.  I knew it was too good to be true.  I was even gonna share my sauteed mushroom recipe, and maybe a Haiku or poem.  Dangit.

Ace; probably 1/2 of the members are Panda lovers, by my luck.  One half. .5.

Ring bells for service.

scuzzy

Mr. GeForceGuy,

First off, I apologize for Ace. Hopefully, he won't invade your forum, as we wouldn't wish him on anyone. Especially us, but we're stuck with him.

As for your poast, we have no reason to delete it. As a matter of fact, we wish you well in your venture. I just tried the link, but apparently your forum is down. I'll check it out later.

Best wishes on your new venture.

http://www.poasters.com/images/scuzzy.gif" border=0>

Alex Garcia
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Hey Mr. GForceGuy,

When you asked for our help I bet you didn't know Ace came with the deal.

I also tried your link and it wasn't working. You may want to pose a question here in our Forum about setting up a webpage I am sure one of our experts will offer suggestions.

Thanks for Poasting and the best of luck to you.

Joanie

http://www.poasters.com/images/rahrahsm.gif  " border=0>

Ace

Well, how apropos.

The link doesn't work, and usually so don't I.  I feel I just might be what they're looking for.  For which they're looking.  Of which, they're looking toward...  oh, cripe.

I don't know if I can do much in the GeForce area, being a Voodoo Guy myself. That's just part of the "burning speed" that is my Quantex.

You know, I was just thinking... if it's a dead room, I could think of where they might get some new blood... huh.  

Oh, wait a minute.  That would kill it. Boy, would that ever. "Deader than Marley" as Dickens said.

Ace; Jester for sale or rent.

Ring bells for service.

GeForceGuy

Hello Poasters members.

We started a very general forum that includes computer hardware/software.

We currently have 48 members and only about 10-12 are active, maybe even less.

Since you guys have 600+ members, I came to ask for your help. Since it's not a competition, I was wondering if you guys could help us, and join or help us spread the word.

Mods/Admin, please don't delete this. I am not trying to advertise, I am asking for help. I think that our forum can be useful for a wide rang of people.

Not only for computer users. We are thinking about adding a "Home school", "Cooking", "Business", "Family", etc.

Please help us.

For those of you who do. God Bless You!

Thank You!

www.BlazingPC.net/forum <http://www.blazingpc.net/forum>

If server is down, don?t worry, we are upgrading. Bookmark the URL, and join later! Thanks again!