• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCUZZY

Started by Ace, December 21, 2006, 06:10 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

HAPPYBIRTHANNIVERSARYDAYscuzzyohKING OF KINGSRESIDENTevilCOPand ACEAPPLIANCE DECORATOR you doofus
heh; I used "Maroon" 3 times there.

A heartfelt and sincere congratulations on this, the Shortest Day Of The Year which seems fitting, as a way to honour your entry into the World.  Legends have it (and won't give it back) that "On The Day scuzzy Entered the Mortal Realm, Darkness Fell and a Jester slipped outside, too."  

As Jester, I Serve At the Pleasure Of The King.  Naturally, since acquiring my appointed role and true calling I've sought to bring pain and displeasure to you, as often as I can.  It's just because I was sore you stuck me with the janitor thing under the "other duties as assigned" section on my job description that you tore off and hid during the interview.  Plus, I haven't had a raise in all the years I've worked here.  Plus, I haven't been paid in all the years I've worked here.  I know that used exhorbitantly priced ASUS board you sent that you were using as a cutting board was a nice touch, and much appreciated since it at least fired up more than my stupid stone cold dead Gigabyte, so at least I did get a bonus.  That I had to pay for.  Thanks.  Again.

Hopefully, you and your yard appliances are not buried under 12 feet of snow in that stupid state you insist on living in.  I guess you couldn't find a nice lot on Mt. Hood, and settled there.  At least they're "appliance white" and should blend in.  I don't know how you manage high speed pursuits this time of year, unless it's in a road grader or all-terrain helicopter.  Or snow shoe, custom made in an especially tiny size.

So, on this day, we remember your birth and existence and find ourselves filled with love, admiration and warm thoughts.  Not of you, particularly, but in general, so it's not too much trouble to do the remembering and "birth" and "you" part.  Really.

Sincerely; your Jester, until Colorado Freezes Over or the Icecaps Melt.
and, as a special mindless touch, here are an assortment of Emoticons that will say "it" without words, since they're just stupid yellow faces that don't do anything but take up space:
;) :D ;D :o ::) :-* :) ;D shoot I already used that idiot one 8) ok cool

Ace; oops.. hold on a minute.  Time to check the weather forecast.  Looking good...
Ring bells for service.

Bill

LOL!  Happy birthday 'stache. Don't do any heavy shovelling  oh wait that wasn't your problem.

Bill
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

pat

Indeed, Happy Birthday Scuzzy.

I?d wrap Ace up and send him out so you could take him out for little target practice, but it looks like the airports are closed out your way.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

scuzzy

I am fully honored and standing next to myself that the world's greatest and best all-time sure-footed jester would take any amount of time out of his extremely busy day to give me such a colorful greeting on such a glorious day.

It's a good thing that today is the shortest day of the year, 'cause it's too white, windy and cold today. This is not how I envisioned celebrating my birthday. It's funny how people are reacting to a little snow, though. Hello? This is Colorado, you know. Things like this are bound to happen on occassion, including on my birthday.

Thank you all so much for the joyous greetings.

Scuzzy; Ace ain't such a bad fellow afterall, even if he used maroon 3 times.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Carol

Hope that you have a very wonderful birthday.  Happy Birthday.

Carol
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Buffalo2102

'ello, 'ello, 'ello.  What's all this 'ere then?

Scuzzy's birthday?

Many Happy Returns from across the pond.

Buff
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

Ace

Cool; Scuzzy got Angelina Jolie to appear at his birthday party.

Ace; sweet.
Ring bells for service.

Ace

It is now DAY TWO COMMEMORATING SCUZZY'S BIRTHDAY AND APPEARANCE ON EARTH A LOTTA YEARS AGO much as Hannukah Channukah shoot I never know which way to try to spell that has multiple days and multiple gifts or the 12 days of Christmas goes.

Does anyone ever order just ONE turtle dove..?  That might be niced, pressed, at a Chinese restaurant.

The days will now get longer, as does this poast.  It is in celebration of having survived the longest darkest night of the year, and scuzzy, and the ever-growing daytime leading to the summer solstice, which is as far away as you can get from scuzzy's birthday.  We should throw a little party then too, to celebrate.

I did get your message, and it was very kind of you along with your kind words to kinda invite me to visit you in Colorado over the weekend to celebrate your Birthday although I wasn't sure what you meant by "and bring a shovel."

I don't know if I can get away, this being a near holiday and all.  Plus, I don't want to miss the Philly-Dallas game on Sunday night or the Bears.  Green Bay won last night, but all I can say about that is Brett Farvrvvrre is also old and I like cheese, but not on my head.

Ace; guess what tomorrow is.

Ring bells for service.

Bill

OK, beyond day three of the Birthday Party and Great Snow of the Season, what is tomorrow?

Bill; the foil.
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

pat

Maybe he?s just taking the long way around to say tomorrow is Saturday or maybe he?s trying to say he really wanted to go out target practicing and shoveling with Scuzzy, but he couldn?t find any boots big enough to fit his feet.

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

scuzzy

Hey, talk about birthday presents, check out what one of my neighbors got for my birthday. Colorado has some pretty weird blizzards.

Click the image for the full view:

Scuzzy; it's gonna take some really big boots to clean up that mess
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

What in the world did you have out there, a dirt storm?!  A giant dust bunny that attacked the front of his house?

I don't know about you guys, but our snow is white, here.  Well, at least for awhile.  Not that we have any; it's about 60 degrees here in the heart of Midwestern Winter and Lake Effect blows.

I tell ya, I love that little boy that is El Nino.

ace; and, no, I don't mean scuzzy.  Criminy.  Although at least he reads on the lines, and not between them...
Ring bells for service.

pat

Wow that must have been some wind, it even blew all the fur off that coyote.

Even though we have no snow (which is ok by me) we did get another inch and a half of rain, so much in fact, my rain gauge was floating.

Ace

Today, we commemorate the Day After the Day After.  Scuzzy's Birthday. Anniversary.

Wahoo.  

If it goes for 26 more days it'll be 28 days after, and the virus will have reached its full effect.  That's the one where the monkies mount the

well, never mind.  Let's just say a flu shot isn't going to take care of it.  

The Third Day of Scuzzy.  Rejoice.  One king, more than 3 Wise Guys, and a fool on the hill.  And, lo, a baby

footed cop.  Hallelujah.  Alleluja.  Falujah.  

Ace; no snow here.
Ring bells for service.

scuzzy

Well, thank you oh great pooh-bah of all fat-footed jesters.

I was in briefing at the start of my shift, minding my own business, when one of the female deputies showed up with a birthday cake. Next thing I know, I'm celebrating my birthday, again, whilst my fellow deputies are making fun of how old I am. Bunch of dang young punks, anyway.

So what do the monkies do next? I tell ya, nobody wants to finish a story around here. Huh, that reminds me of the traffic stop that I did tonight when dispatch told me that the driver had a warrant for his arrest.

Scuzzy; I forgot what I was going to put here

scuzzy

Message says I have to be logged in.

Bill

Ace

Hello! I'm logged in.  I suppose that means I should offer up the 6th or 8th or whatever we're up to on the 12 Days of Scuzzy.  

Today we commemorate Scuzzy's cat Alex, who probably has to deal with a lot, being a cat and then being his.  Also, it's a time when Coloradoans prepare for the new year by sprucing up their homes in honour of their two favorite hobbies, snow and appliances, and repaint in "Appliance White."

Ace; part of that I made up.
Ring bells for service.

Bill

I don't know why some one of us thinks the party is over.  This is only day nine of 12.  Or was it 28 for the virus and the monkies?