• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

I would just like to say...

Started by Gracie, September 10, 2003, 15:57 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Gracie

thank you all.

The administrators, moderators, forum police - you know who you are.
I know who you are too - a dedicated bunch of folk who give up their time to help the rest of us when we are in a spot of bother.

I have been coming to Poasters for over a year now, whenever I have a problem I need help with, and always the result is the same; I get a speedy response with pertinent advice given from knowledge and experience.

I guess a bit of background work goes on too, making sure poasts are in the right place and policing the threads for unseemly content or whatever

well, I don't reckon the rest of us show our appreciation half enough for the valuable help you so consistently offer, the links you point us to and just for making yourselves available day after day and night after night just to help us out.

Poasters is the best

Thank you all
Gracie :)

Whizbang

Ah, that the attribute of graciousness were as prevalent in the male gender as in the female.   {:-)

scuzzy

Gracie,

Thanks for such a wonderful poast. You are most gracious.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

frenchie47

quote by Whizbang

"Ah, that the attribute of graciousness were as prevalent in the male gender as in the female.  {:-) "

It is, but most of us are too shy to show it.

trav

i 'd like to say, basically what Gracie said...POASTERS ROCKS! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
CygBox | ASUS A7V400-MX| Athlon XP-2600+ (Barton core) (1900Mhz) |Gigabyte Radeon 9200SE| Onboard 6CH Sound|PC2700 400Mhz 768DDR

pat

Hey Gracie,
It's poasts like this that make what we do here meaningful.
Thanks,
pat
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64