• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Stylin, December 26, 2000, 13:57 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Stylin

Ok I found some other TS30T vga drivers.  But now my laptop wont take the driver.  It shows the driver to be "Neomagic MagicMedia 256V."  But the notebook wont take the driver.. shows a VGA compatibility problem.  Any idea??

TIA

John

You can find the correct drivers for your VGA at www.bizcom-us.com/support/  Look for your model and download the file which is a zip file. So you will need a zip file program such as winzip 7.0 or PKzip. Both can be found at www.cnet.com/downloads. Good luck, JOHN

Cogito Ergo Sum

Stylin

John,

Thanks for ur reply.. i tried that already.. i also tried the dell Inspiron 3500 VGA drivers also.  My notebook isnt taking the driver.  Its loading NeoMagic MagicGraph 256AV as the driver from those downloads.  Not sure if thats correct or not.  But the notebook is not taking the driver.  

Any suggestions pls.. =(

TIA

Stylin

Well.. got it working.. Just in case anyone else has this problem.  The driver for the TS30H VGA works for the TS30T notebook.  Talk about a wild shot I tried huh..

Thanks

Stylin

A virus killed my Quantex TS30T notebook.. The driver CD I have does not have the correct drivers needed for my VGA.  The Drivers on the CD are for the TS30T2.  I cant get my VGA driver, or basically any of the correct drivers installed.  Modem, Sound, etc.  Anyone have or know of a driver Database avaliable anywhere?

Thanks in advance.