• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Ace and Chin-Chin in Jail

Started by scuzzy, March 06, 2005, 13:52 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Ace and Chin-Chin ended up in the local slammer for crimes against the state. Sitting on their bunks, the two schemed their escape.

"I've got it!" said Chin-Chin. "We can escape through the keyhole!"

"Escape through the keyhole?" laughed Ace. "You stupid ball-of-stink. I've never heard anything so idiotic in my life. It'll never work! Haven't you ever heard of the rich man vs. the eye of the needle theory? How can someone as pathetically stupid as you even have enough sense to breathe?"

"You're just jealous 'cause I thought of it first." snorted Chin-Chin.

"Fine!" responded Ace. "Do what you want you stinking, ignorant wretch. I'm taking a nap. That is, if I don't gag on your stink first. How in h*ck I ended up in the same cell with you simply defies all logic."

As Ace snoozed, Chin-Chin quietly waited for Deputy Scuzzy to complete his rounds. Once the fine deputy was out of sight, Chin-Chin went to the back of the cell, ran toward the cell door, and smashed his head against the keyhole. He fell back with a terribly hard landing.

"Huh? What happened?" asked Ace as he awoke from his deep slumber.

"Dang Scuzzy!" yelled Chin-Chin. "He must have left the key in the keyhole!"
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Ace

I know; the jail was in the land of Deja-Vu...

Geez louise, if it wasn't for my short-term memory loss, I'd be wondering about my powers of recollection, today.  Plus, playing the part of the "snoozing doofus" who misses all the action, as usual.

I would think, if I was encaged with a panda, I would find a way out.  

ACe; they coulda made it through the eye of the needle if they woulda taken the camel... idiots.
Ring bells for service.

Ace

Johnathan, why in the world of all the poasts in the poastal world did you choose this one to resurrect??  .! Geez.  It's probably #11 on the "Top 10 Poasts That Shouldn't Have."

Scuzzy promised me he'd never attempt another panda and Ace joke, particularly if set in a prison.  I then promised I wouldn't read it, if he didn't.

Ace; a panda has the chance of an Escalade of squeezing through anything...
Ring bells for service.

Bill

But you could gey through the keyhole.  Kinda like Alice and the mushrooms?

Why not pick this one.  It was there just waiting for someone to think cop jokes are still funny.  At least here.

Fore.

B-

Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Ace

Well, of COURSE it was funny if you changed it to two humans.  Or even one human, and Ace.  But it isn't funny at all with a panda because
(drumroll)
PANDAS ARE NOT FUNNY. DANGIT.

Any more than other vermin, toxic waste, refuse of our teeming shores, biohazards, medical debris or sewer run-off.

And any 81 year old who is trying to taunt a 98 year old with a panda story is just being mean.  Sorta like "Ha, ha, in 17 years I'll be you but you'll be as extinct as pandas are extinct. Stink."

I was reading a National Geographic on King Tut, which is sorta counter to the "the rich can't get to heaven/you can't take it with you" theorem.  As they figured they could dry you out and pack it in and you'd be set for the hereafter.  Now, you'd resemble Jerky and not have a whole lot of playthings left after a couple thousand years...  So, looking at the kid, I'm not seeing a lot of victory in his preparation.. just a piece of dried meat with a bad overbite and a flat head.  

If greasy fat becomes a fuel source, then pandas will serve a purpose.

Ace; probably stink more than an ethanol plant, even.
Ring bells for service.