• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Terrorist Chili Attack

Started by Whizbang, October 03, 2007, 14:44 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Whizbang

Ace

Dodgy, indeed.  I want to know what you were searching for when you ran into THAT story...

I do believe.  Having rubbed my eye while preparing Habaneros for chili I can attest to the payload of peppers. 

Ace; I hope Buff and Chandler are ok.  Dodgy, but ok.
Ring bells for service.

Whizbang

Just click on the Latest Headlines tab at the top left of Firefox.  I had used Firefox for a couple of years before I ever noticed the tab.  I first went to Iran Says US Too Tied Up to Fight and then found the link on the bottom right side of page.  If you had waited longer to ask, my brain would have formatted and erased the procedure.   :P

Incidentally, my wife is so sensitive even to Jalape�±os that she cannot handle them at all.

Ace

Oh; I don't Firefox.  Shoot, I'd miss all the invasive holes and security leaks in Explorer if I was to use something like that...

You know, I've been hurt by some mild pepperoncinis...  And I actually like spicy stuff.  There are some jalapenos with a mean streak.

Ace; I'm usually uninjured by pepperjack cheese...
Ring bells for service.

pat

It's no wonder it took them 3 hours to find it, they were looking for something with an odour, shoot I wouldn't even know what to look for if someone told me to find an odour.

Jeez, if it smells like and it looks like it's...................

Yep, you guessed it..................odour.

No offense meant to our British pals.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Whizbang

I would have thought they were looking for a wafer with potted meat since they spelled it with the "u" instead of "odor."

Ace

"I have great ardor for odor."

Or, ardour for odour.  Actually, I'm just dour.

Ace; I've been potted while cooking meat.
Ring bells for service.

Buffalo2102

Quote from: Ace on October 03, 2007, 14:50 hrs
Ace; I hope Buff and Chandler are ok.  Dodgy, but ok.

I'm fine thanks.  Not sure about Chandler though.  Luckily, I've just moved further away from London.  On the border with Wales now.

Buff;well dodgy.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

Whizbang

I know of at least one old Arkie who called the wafers and potted meat "Horse Dovers."  Please understand that I am not an Arkie;  I have just lived here most of my life, about 50 years of it so far.  I got out of California before it slid into the sea, and out of Texas before cow chips become legal fireplace kindling.  Arkies use "war plars to cut faince war."  I just get my chain saw hung in it now and then.

Ace

Well, don't look at me.  I'm not a dang Arkie either.  I guess Noah was the first.

Buff, criminy, what are you doing living near Wales?  Geez, those things are huge.  Plus, sometimes they climb right up on the beach or clog some canal, heading upstream to who knows where.  And then they have to corral them back out.  Or, bag them if they're dead.  There's more blubber on a wale than on The Biggest Loser opening.

I'd step back from the border.  Even Pat, who lives on the border of the Great Michigan Sea, doesn't have wales running around. 

Ace; I feel like playing my Tom Jones greatest hits CD tonight.
Ring bells for service.

Whizbang

Quote from: Ace on October 06, 2007, 10:46 hrsBuff, criminy, what are you doing living near Wales? 
I believe there are two words that explain the move, Celtic Woman.   ;)

Ace

I've seen them! Those are those high-pitched buxom sirens who go off, like one.  Geez Louise, the dogs in Whales must be near deaf if they're screeching around the neighborhood there. 

Ace; I'd hate to take a Welsh spelling test, that's for sure. 
Ring bells for service.

Buffalo2102

Had to move further north due to my work and the other half decided that she liked the area.  I do too, the countryside is beautiful.  Just have to watch out for those large aquatic mammals and the gangs of welshmen and their close harmony singing.  Haven't seen Tom Jones yet - just loads of sheep.  And leeks.

Buff; running out of stereotypes.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

Ace

Leeky sheep.  Oh boy.  Plus harmonizing highway men.  Who speak a tongue that's impossible to pronounce.  You've got it all, there.  Time to curl up with a fine Welsh wine and smell the wales. 

Ace; I hate it when I run out of stereotypes, too, and have to go with a True Font. 
Ring bells for service.