• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

ha ha

Started by Andy76, October 20, 2002, 08:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy76

MSI Ultra 745 ~ Athlon XP 1900+ w/ AGOGA ~ 512 MB Corsair CMX PC2700 ~ Win 2K Pro ~ Maxtor 7200 RPM 20G ~ Western Digital 8MB cache 7200 RPM 80G ~ Lite-On 40x12x48 CDRW ~ Lite-On DVD ~ 350w Enlight PSU ~ Ahanix Noblesse Case ~

Ace

Hi, Andy. Ha.

Criminy, you look old; thank goodness you're not one of the 18 year old 20-somethings here who aren't wet behind their ears.  I, for one, am wet behind my ears.  Dangit.

Otherwise; geez louise that was a long and wordy poasted thing on something  about Microsoft or something.  And I looked at it for a long time, but didn't see a scary looking visage pop up or a scream from my speakers.  So, I don't know if I got it.  

I could relate to the Psycho Friends network; I feel that way about this place.  If I had the patience to read through it.  I did, to a point, and then didn't, after that point.  Others probably will, who would, and they'll get theirs from it.

After sitting in a car for 10 hours, I guess I don't have the stamina to read through anything too long.  And, I would say, that puppy was a long one.  Lots of text.  Lotsa Lotsa Lotsa.  AS much as a message from Scuzzy when he's leaving for a week.  Those can go on.  

Or one from Neon, to say he's back even though nobody noticed he left.  

Or from Joanie, to explain why Carol has a life and Pat doesn't.  That takes some doing.

Or Bubba, prophesing some fear or loathing that I or somebody will usurp his place in his own poasts.  Like anybody would want to, you know?  

I hung around 3 teenagers for the week, and I'll tell ya, their poasts are way long.  Mostly because they say "like" like every other word, which lengthens the things like way long.

ACe; ya'll check out this thingy here about Microsoft stuff and help being on the way. Not.  Those are usually worth the trouble.  If you get too put off by the text and length, just do every other word or so.... I did that when I read Moby Dick one night, in college.  I mean, really, whattya need to know about rigging when it comes down to it..?
Ring bells for service.