• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Electronics

Started by scuzzy, April 23, 2009, 13:42 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

All electronics run on smoke. If you let the smoke out of them, they quit working.

Scuzzy; kinda like Ace.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Mark H

So does that mean when people who smoke are electronic and when they exhale, they stop working?

Mark
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Ace

I think Scuzzy runs on fumes.  I've had electronics smoke, and usually there wasn't any reason to keep them after that.  I think people who smoke inhale, exhale, expire.

They have those electronic cigarrettes now, but that's just silly.  I could just see buying a pack of MS Marlboro 2.0.  Youd need to download new filters, and eventually get the blue face of death. 

Ace; about time somebody poasted something completely senseless.
Ring bells for service.