• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Kodak CD-R

Started by scuzzy, January 14, 2002, 12:43 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

My all-time favorite CD-R is made by Kodak. I don't think anyone else comes close. Most banks will only use the Kodak Gold Ultima to ensure high quality backups, and it's what we use where I work to backup our own bank files.

All that said, you can buy Kodak CD-Rs online. Here are some to consider:

• Kodak CD-R Ultima

• Kodak CD-R Gold Ultima

• Kodak Online Purchases

• I was pleasantly surprised to find that the cost was very low. I ordered 60ea of the Gold Ultima for a total of $35.82 delivered to my door. Not bad for the best CD-R that money can buy. If you don't need a CD-R that will last a couple hundred years, you can buy the Ultima (Silver & Gold) for a couple dollars more. But, the Gold Ultima is higher quality, so it is currently the better buy.

http://www.poasters.com/images/scuzzy.gif" border=0>

Alex Garcia
    Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor