• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Clinton Staffers At The Gates

Started by Pete, March 01, 2001, 16:51 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete

Saint Peter is standing duty at the Pearly Gates, when who shouldshow up but 40 White House staffers from the Clinton Administration.

Saint Peter: "What do you want?

Them: "We want in."

Saint Peter: "Wait here.  I'll have to go talk to God about this

Saint Peter departs briefly and goes to see God.

Saint Peter: "God, there are 40 Clinton staffers at the Pearly Gates.They want in.  What do I do?"

God: "We've never had that many Clinton staffers at one timebefore.Go tell them, 40 Clinton staffers at one time are too many.  Tellthemwe'll take 5 now, and the other 35 can try again later."

Saint Peter: "Roger that, God."

Saint Peter goes back to the Pearly Gates.  Upon arriving,heimmediately turns around and runs back to see God again--at flank speed.

Saint Peter: "God!  God!  They're not there any more!"

God: "The 40 Clinton staffers?"

Saint Peter: "No!  The Pearly Gates!"

Saint Peter is standing duty at the Pearly Gates, when whoshouldshow up but 40 White House staffers from the Clinton Administration.

Saint Peter: "What do you want?

Them: "We want in."

Saint Peter: "Wait here.  I'll have to go talk to God about this

Saint Peter departs briefly and goes to see God.

Saint Peter: "God, there are 40 Clinton staffers at the Pearly Gates.They want in.  What do I do?"

God: "We've never had that many Clinton staffers at one timebefore.Go tell them, 40 Clinton staffers at one time are too many.  Tellthemwe'll take 5 now, and the other 35 can try again later."

Saint Peter: "Roger that, God."

Saint Peter goes back to the Pearly Gates.  Upon arriving,heimmediately turns around and runs back to see God again--at flank speed.

Saint Peter: "God!  God!  They're not there any more!"

God: "The 40 Clinton staffers?"

Saint Peter: "No!  The Pearly Gates!"

Pete
Pete