• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by n/a, December 06, 2000, 16:57 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

n/a

Hi, Arnold, and welcome.

I'm not a laptop owner, so my advice will be pretty general, I'm afraid. If your model can be referenced to a Compal number (the company that supplies the basic laptop for both Quantex and Dell), you might have better luck. I checked out www.3klix.com, and they don't show your model number, but you might email them if you haven't already. Bizcom is another place to try--they don't have much info on their web site, so here's their contact info:

Address : 881 Wrigley Way

Milpitas, CA 95035

TEL : (408) 262-7877

Fax (Main) : (408) 262-3907

Fax (RMA) : (408) 262-3957

Others here will probably have more specific info, so check back.

Bear

-LearningasfastIcan-

QQQ

The rechargeable battery listed in 3klix.com for the W-1500 is the same battery your system uses.

rlmaliebelt

Thanks for the help. I will give it a try.

tbhog

Hello.

I am relived that I finally found some direction. I too am a Quantex laptop owner looking for a battery. I have a I-1510. Will the battery that you mentioned before work in the model I have as well?

Thanks a million!

100 percent

Joanie

Hello tbhog,

Welcome to the Forum. You should be getting an answer soon.

Hurry Back.

Joanie

http://www.poasters.com/images/rahrahsm.gif  " border=0>

QQQ

Hi TBHog,

3Klix.com also carries batteries for the I-1510.

portablecomputer.com

If you still need a battery let me know. Our company has them in stock and can supply you with one. Thank you.

Wesley Forrester
PORTABLECOMPUTER.COM

================================

rlmaliebelt

Does anyone know where I can purchase batteries for my Quantex W-1511 laptop. Obviously quantex cannot help me and every distributer of batteries a checked out on the internet does not carry them. Why are Quantex laptops so difficult to find a replacement battery for? Any help is appreciated.