• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by scuzzy, November 20, 2000, 18:15 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Very nice, Carol. You're getting to be pretty good at this. Maybe it's time we place you in charge of your own forum.

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

n/a

That's a great picture, and I second Scuzzy's motion. Is it time for an Art forum yet?

Bear

-Learning as fast I can-

Joanie

Let's give Carol "The Art Gallery" or she can name it herself and have a field day with it.

Joanie

Carol

Thanks all, but I can't even draw a straight line.  I don't know where my son got his talent.  I think I know less about art than I do computers.  And I am still having help from my other son at getting the pictures on here.  Maybe one day I'll be able to do it alone.
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Joanie

Hi Carol,

Give it some thought. Your sons paintings are worth an Art Gallery. You could incorporate other things like poetry. We have some clever poets here they just haven't exposed themselves as yet.

We have a published author. It would be fun for all of us and right up your alley. There is nothing to it. We will all help you create a new room and how you would like to title it would be up to you. Call it Creative Stuff or something of that nature.

We all think you have the right stuff to make it a special place.

Joanie

Carol

Gosh! your serious.  Well, I will think about it.  Maybe someone could e-mail me with a little more of what it would take.
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Joanie

We'll set it up for you just think of what you would like to call your space. There is no hurry.

We can e-mail you what you will need as a Moderator when ever you are ready.

You'll love it and we all love having you here.

Joanie

Carol

Thanks, I love being here.  A whole new group of friends, of course that's easy in such a friendly place.

Even the thought of it is something brand new for me but I will think about it.  Been a little to busy the last couple of days.

Carol

Joanie

There is no hurry Carol. When the busy times have come and gone and you can think of Puter instead of turkey and company.

We're not going anywhere.

Joanie

Carol

Hope this doesn't come out to large. Using the preview it was quite large.

http://homestead.juno.com/btce/files/thesunset.jpg" border=0>