• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Carol, February 25, 2009, 18:11 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Carol

Just thought I would say a quick hello to everyone.  I don't get around the forum very often, just can't seem to get more minutes in my hours and more hours in my day and more energy in the hours I have.  Seems like there is always something that has to be done.

And, there really aren't very many topics for me to poast on.  I usually holler for Eric when my computer needs something, although he's a bit slow on the help with Firefox.  And I almost never get to see a movie.  Now the dinner part I can do.  And I'm not real great at handling a saw for those home improvement projects.  Sure wish I could it would make thing cheaper if I could do it myself.

Life is flying by.  Eric is still programming, Christopher is still working on his Ph.D., almost one year down.

Have a great evening,
Carol
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Mark H

Glad you popped in Carol. Does this mean I replied to all of your poasts today? Oh my, you will get tired of me quick. In all seriousness, we hope you can spend more time with us.

Mark H; Old friends are the good friends.
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

scuzzy

Nice to hear from you, Carol. I hope that all is well on your end.

For those of you who don't know, Carol and her son, Eric, were key figures in the creation of Poasters many years ago. Without Carol and Eric, we very well might not exist.

Scuzzy; as such, we wouldn't have to put up with Ace.
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Carol

Things are pretty good.  There have been a lot of life altering things the last 4 years, but I'm learning to live with them.  I have been learning new things and relearning old things.  These days my dad, who will be 90 next month keeps me pretty busy.  Instead of a  bunch of kids in my car it's more likely him.  But I'm thrilled to still have him and be available to do things for him.

I'll try to be around more often.  Things are hopefully about so slow down a bit so maybe I will have some more time.  Although I don't think I should say that out loud, because every time I think I will have more time I end up with less.

Have a great day,
Carol
It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck