• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Thanks, Neon!

Started by JimS, August 21, 2004, 16:07 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

JimS

I just wanted to say thanks for your help with my recent email and login problems.  I still need to work with Verizon on the new email accounts, but as long as I can get onto Poaster's, I know that expert help is never far away.

Thanks again!
"I shall pass through this world but once.  Any good I can do, or any kindness that I can show any human being, let me do it now and not defer it, for I shall not pass this way again."
- Stephen Grellet

Neon

Area 64 project|Asus SK8N|nForce3 Pro 150 chipset|AMD Athlon 64 FX-51|2x 512MB Kingston HyperX PC3200R|eVGA GeForce 6800GT|WD Caviar SE 1200JD SATA|Plextor PX-708A 8x DVD+R|Plextor PX-116A 16x DVD-ROM|Lian Li PC-60H1S|Antec TruePower 430W ATX|WinXP x64 edition

Ace

Ok. Look.  I have to step in here... I've watched this dang thing long enough.  

The dang poast is entitled "Thanks Neon!"...

And the response is by Neon.

So, when you see it appear, it looks like Neon responding to his own poast, of thanks.  To himself.  

So, let me be the first, to just say:

Thanks.  Really.  Now, it looks like I'm the respondent, to Neon, in thanks.  So be it.

Let me echo Jims sentiments.  Thanks.

Ok, then.  Appearances are important.  You never get a 2nd chance to make a third impression, as I've heard.

Ace; the stuff I have to do here, just to clean up after people.  Your welcome.
Ring bells for service.