• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

"The Scene"

Started by mikence, November 08, 2004, 15:41 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

mikence

Hey guys this is my first post, I like your site...ne ways....has ne one ever heard of "THE SCENE" i guess it's a site but i was wondering if ne one could tap me into that..thanks a lot...
mikence...

Ace

Hello mikence.  I'm Ace; I play the Jester here.  No fooling.  

We spell "post" Poast.  There's an explanation off the home page that somebody made up.  Not sure what "scene" you're looking for... The Rotterdam University scene?  The OB scene?  The final scene?  

We have a ne on here.  He's one of the administrators.  Ne one can poast, but not ne one can be an administrator.  Ne On sometimes doesn't view the scenery we poast, which is ironic, him being an Admin and all.  Well, ne way, that's his situation.  He's a site for sore i's I guess.  

If ne one else from ne where has ne thing to add, ne time soon, maybe we could get folks from the NE to poast in for their votes.

Ace; Any get your gun. ::)
Ring bells for service.

Buffalo2102

Well, I had some fun with this one.  I found the XBox Scene, the Music Scene and even the Fetish Scene.  No "The Scene" though.  Any idea what it's about?

Poor guy gets a reply from Ace to his first poast.....
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

pat

I seen a seine full of bream.
What a scene.
You know what I mean?

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

AT THE SCENE
The Dave Clark Five
(Dave Clark / Lenny Davidson)

Everyone who is lonely
I've got a place for you
Where the music play-ay-ay-ay-ays
Till way past two

Come along now, let's go down to the scene
(well, what's it like now)
Meet me down at the scene
(well, tell me more, tell me more)