• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

It will never be the same....

Started by Bill, April 17, 2009, 09:36 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Football, of course, now that Madden has announced his retirement!  What a significant loss.

Bill
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

Mark H

I agree. I loved his analysis of games.

Mark H
Enjoy the nature that is around you rather than destroying it.

Ace

I am thrilled to know my Madden 2006 game is now a collector's item.  Even though I usually turn down the announcers (you see, they tend to repeat even more than the live ones..).  I'll put that thing on eBay and get rich quick.

Tell ya what startles me; I've traded players in that game, and the announcers recognize them on the new team... And not only that, I've CREATED players and they announce them, too (!).  During one game, Madden went off on a surreal "Dja ever watch those nature shows, on TV? You know, where they have those big cats or some animal that's really vicious?  I tell ya, some of these guys playing are like those..." pronouncement during a game I was playing.  Too real.

Ace; I think Jerome Bettis would drive him around.
Ring bells for service.