• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Clinton & Obama

Started by Dan$, May 02, 2008, 21:23 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan$

Why is up with this campaign?
There is so much excitement in the campaign, I started to stop paying attention!  ;)
I LIKE TWINKIES & MONSTER & LINKIN PARK

Dan$

I want to see what you all think about Clinton & Obama and who you think will win, I'm stumped :-\
I LIKE TWINKIES & MONSTER & LINKIN PARK

Ace

The magical mystical and springy land of Michiana is voting today, early and often.  We already did, and are just awaiting a couple of mouth breathers to cancel us out.

At least the Iana part of the kingdom is voting.  The Mich group blew their chance, trying to move up in the heirarchy and getting caught with their hands in the ballot box.  Or something malfeasant like that.  Ironic how Indiana waited its turn, of which typically holds absolutely no consequence, to which we're now somewhat key.  With North Carolina.  Go figure.  The idea of Hoosiers holding the key to the ballot box and serving an important role is

Well, it's troubling.  Sorta nauseating, actually.  I mean, you should live here; you'd know what I mean.  I wouldn't trust these people with the nuts for my squirrels.  And I sure don't trust the squirrels...  Shoot, they'd probably elect me, just to avoid the peanut tax and have all you can eat buffets all dang day long.  Then once a slow day comes or they don't get served immediately while hanging off my patio furniture staring into the kitchen it'd be "IMPEACH THE GUY WITH THE PEANUTS WHOM DOESN'T GIVE US ANY, RIGHT NOW!"  They are capricious in their favor.

Ace; fat ground rats.
Ring bells for service.