• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

THE FAMILY TREE

Started by Ace, December 24, 2004, 10:56 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Since we've already shared our bogus special holiday card photo shoots, which worked so well, I thought we might like to poast shots of our decorations.  But not Murphy's, as there was way too much attention spent on his ugly inflatable Grinch.
Our real tree:

Our other - fake - tree

Ace; the rest of the things are real, however. Except me, who's fake.
Ring bells for service.

Bill

Ace,

Nicely done.  I particularly like the antique glass ornaments.  I have some of the striped glass bells as well, handed down a couple of generations.

Merry Christmas to the Ace Family!

Too early to wish you a Happy New Year.
Antec 3700 | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz | 4 GB (4x1GB) DDR2 PC 5300 Kingston RAM | Antec NeoPower 550W | eVGA GeForce 9500GT 1GB 128 bit PCI Express 2.0 | Intel SSD X25-M 80GB | VelociRaptor 150GB | WD 80GB 7200rpm |Samsung 22x SATA Burner |Windows 7 32-bit

pat

Nice trees Ace.
We only have one tree, but it is a real one.
It?s hard to get a good picture with so much backlight, but here goes.

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64

Ace

Thanks, Ludd. Your tree looks massive Pat.  Cool rocking horse, and angel at the top.  My wife would want that.

Don't tell her where you live.

We've got my Mom's old glass ornaments, with a lot of them being West German.  Several boxes were labeled as "Kresge's" from when that store was around here.  With the artifical tree downstairs it allows a place to put the old stuff, with our regular brands up in the living room.  I've gotten to like a pretty narrow tree, since the thing's right between the edge of the living room and the kitchen... it helps in getting around it.

Ace; I tried to find my present under Pat's tree, but I'm not sure if I spotted it...
Ring bells for service.

pat

QuoteI tried to find my present under Pat's tree, but I'm not sure if I spotted it..

You just didn't look hard enough.
SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64