Author Topic: Re:  (Read 961 times)

Offline QQQ

• Poaster
Re:
« on: Dec 01, 2000, 10:29 PM »
Even when Q was in business they didn't provide the cable.  But do not lose hope.

There is a great place online, Cablesnmor.com.  Not only do they have that cable (and every other cable you could want) they have great prices.

I have never had a problem with them either with the quality of their products or with the timliness of their deliveries.

ynmx

Re:
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2000, 04:39 PM »
thanks alot...sent them an email...but now I am wondering if I am asking the wrong question...I am asking for a tv-out cable...with 7 pins...then changes into the rca jacks for the tv...???

Offline QQQ

• Poaster
Re:
« Reply #2 on: Dec 02, 2000, 07:30 PM »
You are asking for the correct cable. It is the RCA Female to S-Video Male, part # V44600.  However, they have a message posted that they are looking for a new vendor due to defective cables they have received.  

If they do not currently have stock on this product, I have been informed that The Wiz also carries this cable, so you may want to try your local store.  If you go to the store it is a good idea to bring your laptop with you.

ynmx

Re:
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2000, 04:07 AM »
looking at that cable, S-video end, it does not match the tv-out port that is on my notebook...the s-video has 4 pins whereas my notebook has 7 pin holes.  the video card manuf.,ati- Rage- mobility says that quantex supplied the cable (just on the notebooks) and that it is a proprietery cable.  I will also check out the other suggested supplier that you suggested in your posting,

thanks again...

ynmx

Re:
« Reply #4 on: Dec 03, 2000, 04:10 AM »
PS...the local stores here say to go check somewhere else...no one has it or knows where to get it, they all have the S-video cables too but no 7 pin cables....of course it does not help that I live in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

thanks,

Offline scuzzy

• Forum Cop
  • Administrator
  • xTreme Poaster
  • Caveat Empty: Beware of jesters
Re:
« Reply #5 on: Dec 03, 2000, 05:28 AM »
I'm not familiar with the cable you are requesting, but QQQ recommended you try The Wiz. Their online address is: http://www.thewiz.com

Hopefully that will help you.

(The real Scuzzy)
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

ynmx

Re:
« Reply #6 on: Dec 03, 2000, 02:57 PM »
thanks Scuzzy...still looking...sent the wiz an email...waiting to see what they say,..

ynmx

w1410 notebook tv out cable
« Reply #7 on: Dec 01, 2000, 05:53 PM »
Looking for the tv out cable for my Q notebook...w1410, tried every source I could think of, usually they indicate that it is a proprietary cable only available from Q-tx.bankrupt.com.  Does anyone have any ideas on locating one of these cables?

Scarce as hens teeth.

saludos