• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, January 04, 2002, 05:37 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Hey! That wasn't about sports. Sure wasn't about the Big Ten, since there were 10 of them.

What a ruse. One of those "Hey, Look!" thingys that I am wont to fall for. For to fall, which.  Of which I fall.  Oh, forget it.

Thanks for poasting it anyway.  I'll have to check those out.  Maybe one of them carries sports scores.  Weather or not.  Weather the weather, whether or not. Whither the weather.... Whichever.  

I'm all tongue tied now. Shoot. That took both hands.

Ace; I thought that was like "reverse psychology" saying it wasn't about sports, when it wound up not being about sports.  I shall resolve to be more literal this year.

Ring bells for service.

obiwan

Well said earlier

Hey! That wasn't about sports.

How come the smile is not in the same big font?

Edited by - obiwan on Jan 06 2002  7:52:54 PM

Ace

quote:

Hey! Obi broke the smiley face gif thingy!

man, way to go. Now none of us can use giant smiley faces here. How embarrassing. Anyway, you're right, I knew it wasn't about sports. Shoot, Pat said so right up front. Knew it was about the weather instead.

Ace; he can read ok, but he still can't type worth beans.

Ring bells for service.

pat

Sorry, this isn?t about sports, this is about the who owns the news. I?m not trying to make a political statement or anything like that. Weather you lean to the right, left, or find comfort in the middle ground somewhere, you still may be interested in who owns the news, TV, and Movies that you see and here everyday.

The Big Ten

Pat

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64