• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Just a Note

Started by onewire, November 08, 2003, 08:35 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

onewire

I just wanted to take a few minutes to pass on a little praise.  I have participated on a few and lurked on quite a few post boards,but poasters is by far the most professional, best moderated, and by far most informative I have seen.  You guys (and gals) really are tops.  The level of information and the speed are second to none, but I think most of all ya'll care about the other poasters whether they are new or been here forever. I am glad I found this board and plan to be around here for a long time and maybe be able to contribute every once in a while, even if only a joke.  Don't worry Ace I don't want your job LOL.  Thanks again for what you do and I am glad to be a part of the group.
If you keep doing what you been doing, you keep getting the same results you been getting.

scuzzy

onewire,

Thank you very much for your kind comments. I'm glad you approve of the way we do business. :)
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor