• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Ace, March 15, 2001, 16:27 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace

Scuzzy's Fault:

(somewhere right around Pike's Peak)..

You know, he's shot things at other things, plus has used Microsoft products or variations, including Fdisking them into oblivion and reformatting the wheel. So I gotta figure, he could relate to this.

Now, if the guy woulda pointed the rifle at a Panda, and shot it, that would have been Perfection.

Pretty good, anyway.

So: should I upgrade to the next MS OS coming round the bend, or try to find a Windows 3.1 v25 around?

Ace: no archaic unsubstantiated gif thingys here. Uh uh. No way.

Ring bells for service.

pat

It was decided by Microsoft during a brilliant brainstorming session that military service would improve the skills and discipline of their finest technician. So off to boot camp he went.

At the rifle range, he was given some instruction, a rifle, and bullets.

He fired several shots at the target. The report came from the target area that all attempts had completely missed the target.

The Microsoft tech looked at his rifle and then at the target again.

"Hmmm.," he thought, "I'll get to the bottom of this in no time."

He looked at the rifle again, and then at the target again. He pointed his still loaded rifle at the ground in front of him and fired. A cloud of dust kicked up, and a little dimple was left there in the dust.

"Yep, it's working," he concluded.

The technician yelled out to the others at the target end, "The rifle is in working order, and the bullet seems to be leaving this end just fine. The trouble must be at your end!"

SeaSonic S12 550W, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, Asus M2N SLI-Deluxe, nvidia 9600 GSO, 2x2 gig Crucial Ballistix, LG DVD/RW, 2x Western Digital Black Edition 640gb,  SAMSUNG 226BW Black 22", Canon PIXMA MP600,  Logitech X-230 speakers, Logitech Comfort Duo keyboard & Mouse, Windows 7 64 Home Premium & Vista 64