• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Re:

Started by Boo, November 22, 2000, 11:44 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

Boo

Happy Holidays to you, too.  Thanks for all the work that has gone into changing the forum.  I really like the new format.  Boo

scuzzy

Ditto to what Joanie said, and thank you very much for the kind words. I hope you'll continue to come back, and also that you'll use this valuable resource whenever you have the need. We'll do our best to help.

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Hello Boo and welcome to our Forum.

Thanks for the holiday greeting and thanks for liking our new home.

A lot of work has gone into making this possible, not so much by me but by our Dear Bear and our Dear Puddy Kat, better know here as Scuzzy.

We hope you will return soon our doors are always open.

Joanie

Carol

Thanks to those who put in their precious time to give us this great new home for the forum. And thanks to all of those who give so much to help all of us with our computer questions and problems.  You give your time sometimes without even getting a thank you or knowing if the time you gave helped someone or not. This is a thank you for all those times.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all.

It is never too soon to do a kindness, for one never knows how soon it will be too late.

When I stand before God at the end of my life. I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, I used everything you gave me.--Erma Bombeck

Ace

Holiday stinking greetings to you all.

We're the Turkeys whom once frequented your little chatroom, oh, about one year or 57 chat variations from the current. Criminy, who's the maroon who decided to put this thing into like 17 rooms including closets and 2 1/2 baths. What an eyesore.

Nice holiday. Really. Nice.

Our favorite. Oh, you bet.

Gee, let's call the week of the 4th Thursday in November "Slaughterhouse 5". Or 7. Whatever. NOT like we're resting. You try to sleep with one eye open. Waiting for the axe to fall.

We'd like to find out who the psycopath was who decided we'd be the main guest at dinner. Thanksgiving.. Yeah, thanks. Thanks a heap, ya buncha carnivorous murdering fowlaphobes.

Well, I just made that one up. I think it's apropos, though. Sickos. What'd we ever do to you.

Shoot, Ben Franklin wanted us for the national bird. Figures you guys'd go with the carnivorous, gut tearing eye gouging hairless one instead.

Like we'd eat rodents and stuff like that.

And speaking of stuff; is that just sick, or what? Get chop blocked then your bodily cavity filled with some gunky bread goop and superheated for 5 or 8 hours. Eyech.

Like to see one of your pop-up timers go off.

So anyway, thanks for nothing.

We're not the brightest fowls on the block, that's true. But we do not figure what the heck we did to deserve this abuse.

No, not the annual hatchet job... This neo-bizzarro chat room... Rooms... Tri-level, "00h, let's set it up in like 83 different levels and see if the Turkeys can keep up.." Yeah, that's nice. Funny. Har.

ROTFCOPFOMNT

rolling on the floor counting our pin feathers ow my neck thunk

So. Enjoy your meal. Enjoy your poasting. Enjoy those sociopathic tendencies. Here's a butterball that'd like to baste your butt every 45 minutes and watch you hit 180 internal degrees...

Ok. anyway. Have a nice day.

Tom; Turkey. dead meat. Used to have a nice head. I did. Used to. sick ba@#$%
Ring bells for service.

n/a

Welcome to the forum, o wise bird. Glad to see you survived and made it here. Just want you to know we had chicken enchilladas and black beans for our main meal yesterday. Thought you'd be grateful to hear that.

If you'd have been around a couple hours after we ate, you'd have been GLAD about the many rooms thing, especially the 2 1\2 bathrooms.

Gotta go -- another big deal meal at some friends' today. No telling what they'll feed us.

If it's anybody you know, I'll say hi before I dig in.

Bear

-Learning as fast I can-

Don G

quote:

....and superheated for 5 or 8 hours.....

I think someone left you in the oven way tooooo long....

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

Don G
Don G

scuzzy

Nice of you join us, you turkey. You remind me of someone we used to have to put up with in all the other chat rooms we had. But that was okay, since we needed practice using the delete key.

I think I ate one of your cousins yesterday. Good legs. It's an American tradition, you know. We've been eating your ancestors since the early 1600s. We even came close to making you the national bird. But, we came to our senses.

Hey, don't forget to flush. The ladies here would also appreciate it if you would remember to put the lid down. Then, actually do it. Put the lid down, that is.

Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

Joanie

Thanksgiving is a busy time for some of us with the shopping and cooking and making sure you guys are comfortble on the couch or in your recliners watching your favorite TV channel and making sure you have coffee or soda or "whatever" in hand.

Some of us might be a little scarce here for a few days so please don't think we have forgotten to reply to your poasts we are just enjoying our family and friends at home but most likely will be popping in and out of the Forum.

We wish you all a beautiful Thanksgiving filled with many blessings and full tummys.

God Bless You All on the first Thanksgiving in the year 2000.

All My Love,

Joanie