• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Thanx to all

Started by yokosi, November 03, 2003, 13:08 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

yokosi

Well now that i've noticed the new category I would like to thank all moderators and admins for all the help they have provided for me since I joined Poasters.  Thanx go out to query, skuzzy, neon, chandler and pat for all the help they have provided and for all other users who have also inputed their thoughts and help with in my poasts here in poasters.  Hopefully I didn't leave anyone out, sorry if I have and im pretty sure everyone knows how thankful I am for the help they have provided in my poasts.  I think this is one of the best computer forum/community on the www.

Again thanx to all :)
Asus A7NX-X motherboard, AMD Athlon XP 2800 processor, 1 GB MB Ram, Nvidia Geforce 4 MX420 Vid card and crappy sound card

scuzzy

Thanks for the compliment. It is always appreciated. :)
Antec Performance TX640B Case | WinXP Pro SP3 & Win7 64-bit | Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R | Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 Wolfdale LGA 775 3.16GHz Dual-Core | 8GB (4x2GB) PC6400 G-Skill RAM | eVGA 7600GT 256MB PCI-E | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 16MB Cache | 74GB WD Raptor SATA 8MB Cache | 320GB Seagate Barracuda SATA 16MB Cache | External 640GB WD Caviar SATA 32MB Cache | Sony DRU-V200S DVD/RW | PC Power & Cooling Silencer 500W | Samsung SyncMaster 2494 (24") LCD Monitor | LG Flatron W2361V (23") LCD Monitor

gman

Ditto to all that Yokosi said. I just want to really thank everyone who has taken the time to help me understand everything I have asked questions about. I'm new to computers, so I have quite a few questions (in case you haven't noticed) I'm trying to learn as much as possible, and  the help and info. I've gotten here has been invaluble. Sorry for all the newbie questions, as I'm sure they have all been asked a thousand times before. But sometimes I just can't find some things I have questions about when I try and search back on past posts. This forum has helped me tremendously. Again, thank you.