• Welcome to Poasters Computer Forums.

News:

Welcome to the ARCHIVED Poasters Computer Forums (Read Only)

Main Menu

Lazy man French toast

Started by halokid, January 27, 2009, 09:10 hrs

Previous topic - Next topic

halokid

The time is 6:53 this morning, and I've just discovered something so simple, yet so beautiful, I am at a loss for words, well, except the words i am typing this very minute. While some of you might find this sweet gem of information
enthralling, Others might shrug. But i am here to tell you today to put your butter and eggs away. I am here to tell you that there is hope for french toast in the morning in a matter of 2 minutes! Some may say "that isn't french toast!",
That isn't important  though, what is important is that it is a reasonable facsimile. but i wont tease you anymore, here is the recipe...

1. put toast in the toaster
2. poor syrup over the toast
3, DONE!!!

Amazing! wasn't it? So simple, and yet so tastey.
I do recommend you drink it down with some milk... as the process of drinking it down makes it seem even more like french toast.

I am a true cook and connoisseur of cheap and lazy food!

Buffalo2102

Not sure I fancy filling my toaster with syrup - sounds messy.

Buff; stick to English.
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.

halokid

That's the whole point buff.  I made a mistake by telling you to put it in the toaster.
What I should of said is that this only works if  you just so happen to stumble upon some uneaten toast that somebody left in the toaster overnight. Don't even bother taking it out.. cause thats hard enough as it is. Just simply poor the syrup in the toaster and eat it straight from the toaster. I would reccomend you unplug the toaster, if its not too much trouble.

halokid: i guess i stick to errors like syrup sticks to toasters.

Buffalo2102

Heh! I'm almost tempted to try it but the inevitable backlash from my other half (who would automatically assume that she would have to clean the toaster) is kinda putting me off.

Interested to hear anybody elses experience though.

Buff; another food thread - yum!
Vista x64 Home Premium. Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Abit IP35, 4 Gig Kingston HyperX PC8500C5 DDR2, GTX260, Creative X-Fi Extreme Gamer, Antec 900 Gaming Case.